Welcome New Members!
What members are
saying about us...
- This is by the best chamber to be a part of! The executive board and all the members are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. Come to one of our breakfasts on Wednesdays at 8am. Your first one is free! Come see what everyone is talking about!
formerly of The Atlantic Club
- This is a very productive Chamber. Join us if you want to build your business. The members are GOOD people. The board and staff are top notch.
Garrow Family Chiropractic
- Wonderful group of people!! Very excited to join and be a part of such an amazing organization.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Great chamber. Hard working, friendly and passionate members. Proud to be part of this chamber.
Ives and Associates
- Joining the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce was one of the best decisions we made for our business. While the constant stream of events and opportunities for engagement are always above and beyond, what really makes the chamber is the endless support from the members. I know that we can always count on the support of these servant-hearted business owners. I highly that recommend that anyone who is looking to meet amazing, community-oriented, full of passion professionals not only join this chamber, but make sure to get involved full-throttle - that's what makes this chamber great.
- I've been involved with many chambers in many states and I can unequivocally say that I have never been a part of a better group of individuals. From the top with the Evelyn and current president Drew all the way down to the newest members, everyone is first class and excellent business men and women. I'm grateful to this chamber, it's members, and its leadership for being such a blessing to my family and our business.
New Hope Chiropractic
- I have been a member of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce since 2004, and have been blessed to serve on its Board of Directors since 2005. It's a great organization that offers many different opportunities to showcase and promote your business, as well as network with dynamic people. I have made many business contacts through the years as a member, and many friends as well. They are a warm, caring, friendly group of people, come to an event, come check us out, you won't be disappointed.
Kristine D. Zulewski
Manasquan Savings Bank
- We joined the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce in 2008 and it's no coincidence that our sales have doubled since joining. When we look at our list of customers, we're pleased that so many of them are fellow members of the Chamber. The ability to share ideas and discuss business challenges with like-minded entrepreneurs is priceless. We value any chance to get to know our customers better and our Chamber membership has given us the opportunity to network with our customers in a relaxed atmosphere, whether it's at luncheon meetings or after-hour events.
Donna Szakats, Owner
- There are plenty of networking groups in the Jersey Shore area but none offer it members as many opportunities to build and develop business relationships as the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce. I have the ability to attend morning breakfast meetings, lunch and/or evening events depending on my schedule. Not only have I been fortunate to work with many Chamber members, I have made friends and can say I laugh with them at every event. If you are looking to have fun and develop new business at the same time, I would encourage you to attend some of the outstanding events the JSCC offers!
- The Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce is the only networking group I use to promote my business. The Chamber is welcoming, helpful and offers numerous ways to put my business in front of hundreds of potential customers. The Executive Director and her staff work constantly to refer my business to others and use traditional and social media channels to amplify my outreach.
Danskin Insurance Agency
Colfax Plaza • 2510 Belmar Blvd., Suite I-17, Wall, NJ 07719 • Phone: 732-280-8800
Join us for an all new
networking event with JSCC
$5 Members $15 Future Members
No need to register - walk in
Waves on Main
1000 Main St.
(corner of 10th Ave.
and Main Street)
DATE: Every Wednesday
TIME: 8:00 - 9:15 AM
Join us for breakfast and start your mornings
in a positive and energized manner!
Members: Enjoy networking and breakfast all for $13!
Guests of the JSCC receive their first breakfast event free, thereafter cost will be $17.
Each week one member will have the opportunity to address the attendees for 10 minutes to showcase themselves and their business (for only $50 more!) You will receive 2 email blasts with your logo announcing your speaking engagement sent to our database of over 1,600 email addresses and you will have the attendees undivided attention for 10 minutes!
Call to reserve your week to showcase your business!
Registration is not necessary - just wake up and roll in!
Payment may be made by check, cash or credit card